Grilling Your Fish
Here's a good recipe for grilling your fish.
- Skin-off fillets (figure ½ - 1lb per person)
- Vidalia Onion
- Lemon pepper
- Set grill to medium heat
- While grill is heating up, place foil on counter and spray with Pam or light cooking oil
- Wash and pat-dry fillets and place on foil.
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper and a dash
- Place thin strips of butter or margarine over the fish.
- Lastly add thin slices of onion to the top of the fillets, loosely cover with foil and place on the grill.
- Cook about 20 minutes, depending upon how thick the fillets are. Fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Remove from heat.
- Carefully place fillets on platter. Garnish with parsley and ladle on some hot drawn butter.